BCDC ANGER MANAGEMENT SERVICES - CERTIFIED PROVIDER
- Register for class today by calling Dr. Hall at (562)569-2749. You will be able to register on-line or over the phone. Ask about the accelerated program. $29 per class plus one-time enrollment fee. All payments go towards your class fees. We have various class schedules to meet your availability whether you choose in-person or on-line. Call us today.
Dr. Stephanie Hall, CEO, B.A., M.A., CAAMP Certified, NAMA, Trainer for the Board of State and Community Correction (BSCC), Certified Anger Management Facilitator, Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach, Certified Relationship Coach, Certified Mediator, Certified Breakthrough Parenting Instructor/Facilitator, Certified Drug Testing Collector, Servant Leadership, Professional Development, Certified Domestic Violence Facilitator, Notary, Drug Testing Facilitator & Trainer; Cognitive Behavioral Facilitator, and Certified Shoplifting and Theft specialist, expert in deterring criminal behavior
"We provide court and non-court order services that are highly respectful, supportive, professional, educational, researched based, and realistic that will meet your personal and professional self-developmental needs and business needs" All anger management and domestic violence facilitators employed by BCDC are highly experienced and certified. Our goal is to help you make a difference in your life.
BCDC Anger Management Services service Downey and all surroundings' cities, counties, and states since 2009. We also have a location in Henry County, Georgia (GA) and we service all surrounding counties in GA. All classes are Court-Approved. We service all court-orders and self-referred clients. You do not have to be court-ordered to join our program. We are here to help anyone in need of personal development. BCDC classes are encouraging, confidential, and supportive. We provide "the best" services to all clients and businesses. "Our goal at BCDC is to help make the world a better place for everyone to succeed, excluding anyone".
BCDC provides highly professional and educational services that meet the needs of each client. BCDC goals include a safe place for individuals to come to experience a confidential, supportive, caring, professional, and educational atmosphere that will help improve one's overall well-being and make real changes in one's life. BCDC provide the following services:
- Court Approved Anger Management
- Accelerated Classes (Highly effective)
- Court Approved Breakthrough Parenting 10 - Classes
- Court Approved Domestic Violence/Batterrer's Program
- Self-Referred Anger Management
- Self-Referred Breakthrough Parenting
- Weekend classes available
Ready to sign up, please call or text: (562)569-2749. You can register and enroll today.
Send us a text to (562)569-2749 along with your email and you can register by phone or call us We are part of: